Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Its a good thing we love her

This morning I decided Payton was overdue for a visit to her vet. She has been scratching her ears for a while now, and recently started to yipe when she scratches them. I figured it was somehow related to her allergies. If only we could figure out what she's allergic to! Who knew dogs could get allergies?!?! Luckily our vet's office is AMAZING and they got us in at 11:15 this morning. So, my poor dog has a yeast infection in both ears, a staph infection on her belly and needed her anal glands squeezed. Yes, I know that is gross. She also got her nails trimmed while we were there because I HATE doing it. She now has 4 medications to clear up all of her current ailments. So, after paying the vet's office a day's wages, we're back home. Sure is a good thing we love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment