Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Favs

Seriously?!?! Its Friday?!?!

This week's favorites include:

Cooler weather! Fall is my favorite season so I've been waiting for these temperatures! Now I'm anxious to take Ella to get pumpkins!

$2.99 taco salads from MotoMart

Being half-way done with my last class of my MBA

The merger at work - The merger was effective this past Thursday, the 1st. So far, everything has gone relatively well. I have a TON of emails that I need to keep up on with new policies and procedures, but it was great to not have IT issues so far. This week has been a little sentimental, knowing that GMCH is no more. But, I trust that LarsonAllen has great things in store for me!

Packing away most of Ella's summer clothes

Great friends

Less than 3 months until Christmas!

What a great week! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment