Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Favs

Happy Friday!!! This week has been somewhat crazy at work with our extended individual tax returns being due yesterday. That deadline is bittersweet for me. It is a relief to have another deadline behind us, but it also reminds me that tax season is now around the corner...again. :( But, I don't want to talk about that now.

I ordered this cookbook this week from Amazon. I can't wait for it to come in! The cupcakes look so cute!






I think the corn on the cob cupcakes are so cute and creative (sorry the picture is blurry)! I hope I have time to make some of the goodies in the book!





Recently, Rob and I have been talking about buying a new camera. Something that we can have as a "family camera". We decided on this one...




Last Saturday, we celebrated Grandma Brinker's 89th birthday with a yummy dinner at my parents house. It was a great chance to see some family that we don't often see and celebrate an amazing woman who has blessed my life.


3 more weeks of class!!! Hmmm...I need to start thinking about what I want to do to celebrate when I'm done...suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment