Hi everybody! TGIF!
I MUST start my favorites with the rainy, cool, fall weather we've been having lately. Call me nuts if you'd like, but I LOVE this weather. I love it even more when I can stay home, in bed, with a good book and some hot tea. Unfortunately, that hasn't been in the cards for me, but I still love this weather.
Other favorites for this week include:
Cindy's chili and spending quality time with my in-laws
Annual Kettle Cooking at the Boda house. You can read more about it here.
Receiving 145 out of 150 points on my presentation in class
My Mom going to Play Pals with myself and Ella on Wednesday.
Getting 3 BIG pumpkins and 2 small ones for $10
Lunch at Olga's with Mom, Rob and Ella
A bedroom ceiling fan with a light that now works again!
Ella randomly walking up to me, standing on her tip-toes, puckering up for a kiss
Saving roughly $40 by using coupons this week
A free lunch from QT thank you to a coupon for a free sandwich!
What a great week! I hope you each have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment