- Mom & Dad's 35th wedding anniversary - What an amazing example you two set for the rest of us. You both are a blessing in my life and I definitely wouldn't be who I am today without you. Congrats on 35 years and I hope you are blessed with another 35.
- Celebrating Mom & Dad's anniversary - We took them to dinner at Bella Milano in Edwardsville. It has to be the best, or at least one of the best, Italian restaurants that I have ever eaten at. The food was amazing and we had a great time spending the evening celebrating with them.
- Making it past another deadline at work. September 15th is the deadline for extended corporate and partnership tax returns. For the first time in five months, I had to work last Saturday. I can't say that was a favorite, but it helped me get more things done. I'm glad the deadline is behind us.
- Receiving an employment contract offer from LarsonAllen that I am pleased with. Salary wasn't what I'd hoped it would be, but the benefits make up for the lack of increase (specifically 4 cents per hour). Its nice to know that on 10/1 I will still have a job.
- Edy's Slow Churned 1/2 the fat ice cream - especially the French Silk
- Today we took Ella to the apple farm for the first time. I loved watching her try to pick an apple with one hand, grunt, then pull with two hands and eventually pick the apple with a little assistance. I hope to post some pics later.
- Having today off work since I had to work on Wednesday. It was really nice to still have a 4 day work-week despite the deadline and HR meetings.
- Beasley's Fish in Grafton
- Uppercase Living - these things are SO COOL!!! http://kris.uppercaseliving.net/Home.m
Early this week was crazy busy and stressful. I'm looking forward to a mellow weekend, with not much (other than homework) on the agenda. Have a great weekend!!!

It's good to have you back Julie!! I was starting to wonder if you were going to blog anymore! I'm glad you are :) Can't wait for Ella pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jess! Hopefully I'll do a better job of keeping up with it this time. :)
ReplyDelete