I stole the idea for this post from my friend, Alison. Thanks Alison, hope you don't mind!
Once a week I hope to write about some of my favorite things from the week, in an effort to make me notice and be more thankful for the good things in life...
Scrapbooking with "my girls"
Getting out of class at 8 pm (instead of 10:30) for the first night of class
Ella's first trip to the zoo
70 degree weather in June - I could get used to this!!!
Finishing Breaking Dawn (book four of the Twilight series)
Iced Mocha from McDonald's
Having GPS while trying to find a client's office in Sauget for the first time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm thinking I might need to join you and Alison on this Favorite Things idea! I love it ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm 2 chapters into New Moon. I'm gonna have to get the scoop from you on how you think it all turns out!
I am loving my favorites list. I think it is a good way to recap the week. Sometimes throughout the week, I think "I need to put this on my favorites list". I would love for you guys to start it.
ReplyDelete