Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Goals

Since I've been thinking about all the things that have changed over the last year, I've started to look forward to what 2010 holds for the Kirbach family. Here are some of my goals/hopes/wishes for the New Year:


  • Pass the CPA exam before the end of 2010

  • Be supportive of Rob as he continues to work on and complete his Masters degree

  • Be less critical of other people

  • Clean house more often

  • Continue to save money for our dream house

  • Get out of debt (with the exception of our house and student loans) by July 1st

  • Work on a scrapbook for a minimum of 5 hours (or one scrap mania) per month

  • Plan a vacation for myself and Rob for the summer of 2011 to celebrate our 5 year anniversary

  • Get to my Weight Watchers goal weight by July 1st

  • Complain less :)

I'm sure there are TONS more that I'm not thinking of right now. I'll try to post updates as I add to the list! Its gonna be a busy year...I'd better get crackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment