- Ella growing and changing DAILY
- Hearing Ella say "Love You Momma"
- Finishing my MBA
- Rob finishing his degree at Greenville College
- Rob's new job
- Rob starting his Masters in Counseling at Missouri Baptist
- The merger/acquisition/whatever-you-want-to-call-it at work
- Rob's new bike
- Surviving some babysitter changes for Ella (Theresa to Yolanda to Ashley and now Dana) - we have hopes that we'll be able to stay with Dana for a long time
- Ella deciding that she didn't want to sleep in a crib anymore and moving up to her "big girl" bed, long before I was ready for her to make this change
- Our 3rd wedding anniversary and a weekend trip to Evansville, Indiana
- Grandpa & Grandma Klenke's 60th wedding anniversary
- Mom & Dad's 35th wedding anniversary
- Our new furnace & A/C units...I think our checkbook still has some residual grudges
- Surprising Dad on Visitor's Day at Burn Camp
- Trip to Chicago for the Bears game
- Being able to spend 365 days enjoying God's creation and blessings
Friday, January 1, 2010
2009 Reflections
Every year, about this time, I get a little sentimental about all of the things that have happened during the last year. So, I figured I'd take a little time to reflect on these things...in no particular order:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment