Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Weekend anticipation

I just had to take a minute to share how excited I am about this weekend...here's the breakdown...

Friday night - Rob is taking me to the Royal Dumpe Dinner Theatre. I've never been there, but I've heard its a lot of fun. Its been SO long since Rob and I had a date night. I can't wait!

Saturday morning -My graduation from SIUE! I have to be there at 8 AM and graduation is at 9. It still seems surreal that I'm actually done.

The rest of Saturday - Schudel Family Christmas. Every year, this time is filled with lots of fun and laughter. I'm sure this year will be no different! We are even blessed to have Rob's cousin Brandon and his wife join us from Guam! They definetly get the award for traveling the farthest. Ella will also get to see Santa that night. I'll be sure to post pictures later.

Sunday - Rob has basketball at SIUE in the afternoon, so I plan to hang out at my parents house and help prepare for my graduation party that afternoon/evening. In a previous post, I mentioned that I thought my Mom and Rob had something up their sleeves for that evening. Well, "the cat is out of the bag". I'm so excited to have an evening with all of the people that I love the most in one location to help celebrate.

I hope each of you has a great weekend ahead as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment