Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm a follower...

Ok, so I guess its time that I admit it. My name is Julie and I have a problem. I'm a follower. Maybe there's a group I can join to help me with this. FA - Followers Anonymous. I could always start my own FA group, but wait, that would make me a leader!!!

Anyway, the reason I say I'm a follower is that most of my friends have blogs and I haven't jumped on the train until now. What caused me to start now? My friend Alison's 3 year-old son, Josiah, now has a blog. I guess you could say he was my inspiration.

So, thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy reading.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world. It is fun. I am glad Josiah could inspire you. Trust me, you will find plenty to talk about. I am excited to read about your "secret life".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so I changed the name. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete